World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have space for one crew tomorrow (saturday) for a wrecking trip off Newhaven if anyone can make it at short notice. You will join myself and Raymondo94b and will be leaving at 7am, back in around 4pm as ray needs to get home. However I may be tempted to go back out for a while for some inshore livebaiting or trolling:happy:
The plan is to get well offshore as the feedback I have had is that there is little within 15 miles. We hope to livebait if we can find some mackerel, for Bass or anything else that takes them.
PM me or reply to this post if you are interested

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
pity im on holiday tomoz but would hve loved to come along and be taught how to do it the south coast way lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pity im on holiday tomoz but would hve loved to come along and be taught how to do it the south coast way lol
Let me know when you can get down here and I will show you the 'south coast way'.
I will be offline for a couple of hours now but if anyone is interested pm me a contact number and I will ring you.

·
Registered
21,150 Posts
:
Let me know when you can get down here and I will show you the 'south coast way'.
I will be offline for a couple of hours now but if anyone is interested pm me a contact number and I will ring you.
:doh:promised to do the England Shore Squad day tomorrow, just my luck.:wallbash:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Good luck for tomorrow just got back in from a trip out of Rye, did 5 wrecks 1 of which was throwing up fish on wed and all we got were 2 pout tried everything too, loads of mackerel about though

·
Registered
359 Posts
would have loved to come Cascars but think i've missed the boat! didn't have a chance to check the forum till now and only just noticed the thread.

Have a great day and maybe try and fix a fishing outing with you soon on yours or our boat

Will

1 - 8 of 8 Posts