World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have spaces available on Carrick Lee out of Newhaven Thursday 5 April. Weather looking lovely. £50 per head.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Have spaces available on Carrick Lee out of Newhaven Thursday 5 April. Weather looking lovely. £50 per head.
Skipper,

Have sent you a PM. I can make it but need joining details and where can I get bait?

C

·
0 Posts
If you want to ring him his numbers are 01273 515246 or 07977 935192. I would think it will be a wrecking trip so all you will need will be shads, redgills etc. He normally leaves Newhaven at 0800 and meet at the Coral Cafe by the marina.
Should be a good day. I wish I could make it.
Terry

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
If you want to ring him his numbers are 01273 515246 or 07977 935192. I would think it will be a wrecking trip so all you will need will be shads, redgills etc. He normally leaves Newhaven at 0800 and meet at the Coral Cafe by the marina.
Should be a good day. I wish I could make it.
Terry
Thanks Tel.

H

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Hi Terry,

Thanks for that, going out with Frank for the day. Am taking camera and will post I hope a positive report when I get back.

H

C

·
0 Posts
Good luck mate. Hope you have a good day. It will be good practice for the trip out on my boat

D

·
0 Posts
spoke to that skipper today and he seems a nice geezer.his boats the nut's too!......dave.(my day's report on newhaven today will follow this:g: )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts