World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one place on the Cacheflow (New Vicky Emma) on Sunday August 3rd, leaving Bradwell Marina at 6am will cost about £46 all bait supplied. Hope to be targetting smoth hounds, roker and maybe Tope if we are lucky. There will be 2 skippers on board, Terry and Alan T so it could be a very good day, add to that the chance to take the P out of Urlybird and the day will be complete. PM me if you want to come, first come gets it.:fishing:

15,082 Posts
Come on you old bugger, you can pick me 'n powder monkey up on your way through,

I'll leave the back door open and you can come in and make me a cuppa, then wake me up,

Try and get here about 0430 please:clap:
Blimey...I never realised you went fishing anymore?
Thought you was just sticking to the Banjo these days.:)

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have one place on the Cacheflow (New Vicky Emma) on Sunday August 3rd, leaving Bradwell Marina at 6am will cost about £46 all bait supplied. Hope to be targetting smoth hounds, roker and maybe Tope if we are lucky. There will be 2 skippers on board, Terry and Alan T so it could be a very good day, add to that the chance to take the P out of Urlybird and the day will be complete. PM me if you want to come, first come gets it.:fishing:
Someone must want to come out on a boat Sunday, call yourself fishermen !!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Does that price include tackle hire, proper tackle and bait?

Really tempted to go, but I think I promised the kids to take them ferret racing!:nonono:

·
Registered
3,256 Posts

Really tempted to go, but I think I promised the kids to take them ferret racing!:nonono:
there is plenty of top quality tackle for you to use abu rods and reels at no charge and the bait is included. the boat you will be on is the one shown below.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Don't think the kids would beat the ferret anyway, them ferrets are blooming quick. :whistling

1 - 20 of 26 Posts