World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well what can i say, crutchie is on a roll:clap3::yeah:

Met up with cornish girl and "Mr" to try and target a species i've never managed before....... Mr and mrs CG came along and pointed me in the right direction......and hey presto target species MULLET caught by crutchie.....1st one i didn't have a clue what i was doing and unfortunately didn't manage to land it:uhuh::nonono:(prob about one and a half pounds:notworthy), but second one i knew how, and when to strike..and how to play the fishie:clap2::bleh: and hey presto landed the little blighter:clap3:

OK he wasn't the biggest but target species caught and landed (and safely returned!)

THANK YOU SOO MUCH mr and mrs CG, a great, if not cold and wet aftenoon had by all. I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge with me...I think I am now hooked on mullet fishing:clap2::clap3: lol

Hope to catch up with you both again very soon:thumbs::hug:

sorry about my big cheesy grin, but it sums up how i felt to catch another target species:clap2: that's 24 down 2 to go yippppeeeee

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i really don't know, its getting harder lol would love a smoothie and maybe a thornie but anything will do, i'm sooo close now lol

·
Registered
940 Posts
i really don't know, its getting harder lol would love a smoothie and maybe a thornie but anything will do, i'm sooo close now lol
You could try the Helford for a Thornie - I know they show there, but not sure of marks. I'm sure someone can help you out!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fingers crossed someone will help me out lol tried there before for thornie, caught my bass lol :doh:but that was another first so i was happy:1a:

·
Registered
25,149 Posts
Welldone all of you!!!!!:1a::1a::1a:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Well done lynnie:1a:,only 2 more to go.:punk:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
still the odd thornie in the helford.....

maybe think about targeting some micro species?

i know of a mark where the triggers should start showing soon.....

also what species of wrasse have you not had yet?

welldone on the mullet...earlyer in the year dynamite key was boiling in 4lb plus mullet, and there were hundreds of them....

have you had a flounder or a dab yet?

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hi baz

All my species have been mico's lol:doh:

i've had a dab, but thats the only flattie:g: had a corkwing and ballan, but no cuckoo:g: i'd love a trigger:punk:.

we must go out again soon m8:1a::love:

And adam, i think i know why he hasn't posted recently..but he's got my number...lets all go out blanking again soon:punk::drunk:

lynnie
xx

·
Registered
25,149 Posts
hi baz

i've had a dab, but thats the only flattie:g: had a corkwing and ballan, but no cuckoo:g: i'd love a trigger:punk:.

And adam, i think i know why he hasn't posted recently..but he's got my number...lets all go out blanking again soon:punk::drunk:

lynnie
xx
Nevermind blanking,when you lot coming up here to catch some fish????:1a:

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nevermind blanking,when you lot coming up here to catch some fish????:1a:
lol when you invite us lol:2::wheelchai:love: name the time and date and i'll be there, show you how its done hee hee lol :wallbash::doh::wheelchai

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
hi baz

lynnie
xx

things are hectic at the mo....dads getting his bait and rig company off the ground and the weather hasnt helped him..we went digging tonight but the rain was a pain.....

i can only do late weekend eves at the mo, you should try that lizard mark in daylight with small hard back crab for cuckoos....there are flounders and weevers where you fished today...use small rag or peeler crab....

cheers

barry

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
things are hectic at the mo....dads getting his bait and rig company off the ground and the weather hasnt helped him..we went digging tonight but the rain was a pain.....

i can only do late weekend eves at the mo, you should try that lizard mark in daylight with small hard back crab for cuckoos....there are flounders and weevers where you fished today...use small rag or peeler crab....

cheers

barry
Look forward to a meet up lynnie.:1a:

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks baz, i'll keep trying, i have loads of marks from google maps i looked up when i wasn't able to fish:wheelchai....i've just got to find my way to each one...you know what i'm like driving lol:2::busted_co i'm sooo pants with my navigation lol:2::doh:

maybe i could ask the council to put some signs up for me lol:doh::busted_co

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
25,149 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts