World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, anybody know of a website with decent pictures/ident features of fish I wish I could catch ..... I know what a mackerel and stickleback look like as thats about all I've caught ish ;) ... cheers

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Lewisteh, just had a quick scan... looks good, decent photos and good descriptions .... next question ... how do I get my PC to where I fish to ID them on site !!! :) :) :) .. cheers

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Digit,

Have a few ideas for you:

1. If you a CD writer/burner on computer download to CD ROM and then take to computer shop on high street and get them to print off in colour and then laminate them (back to back). This is quite expensive thou

2. When fishing and you catch something ask the more experienced anglers on the beach what you have caught. (do not be afraid to ask as we have all been there).

3. This is one is naughty (get a library book out on fish species and forgot to return it). my auntie is a librarian by the way.

Finally,

If you can wait until Mid May I can give you a tel no of a publishing firm who produce an illustrated guide of shore fish caught around the UK.

Hope this is of help

Woodster

1 - 6 of 6 Posts