World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Just out of interest which Species have been caught in or around the Humber and down as far as Skegness. I am just interested if it's worth searching around for other marks, having said that I will still be looking for different marks. It will be nice to know just how many species get caught along this bit of coast.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Thanks,
Bill.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Now then bill hows tricks.I will be taking my boat to skeggy at the end of the month for the summer where you can target rays, bass,hounds,tope.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Alan,
I didn't get out at the weekend as a front spring went on the car and I need it for first thing Mondays, I have fished down at the Pirates spot a few years ago and its not to bad. I will probably be towing down there myself later in the year.

Cheers,
Bill.

·
Registered
207 Posts
in the river when i fish with predator cod w/ting flounder sand dad place brill sole skate bass rocking eel spear dog n hound smooth hound tope and a haddock but there is a lot more than that in the humber

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't expect to get Haddock, I have had Dabs, Flounder, Bass, Thornbacks, Cod. Whiting, and Smooth Hounds, and Tope at the DZs. And my mate had a Dragonet a few years back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts