World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just bought some spinners for the bass (yellow condoms) but i have never done this before, what is the best set up to use?

i assume you need a weight yes?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi I use those spinners for salmon you can buy them in different weights 7g 15g 20g 32g etc no need for a weight just a good swivel in the line above spinner

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
T-Pot have a look through some of the threads in the Salt Fly, Lure & Plugging Fishing Section. You should find heaps of info there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, One way t fish for bass is with surface controler Float atyour rod tip! then long leader the length of you rod!, "The longer th leader less tangles!"Then a rubber eel or worm! Then if fishing late into darkness make sure you have Black eels or worms! ok, Wth a slow retreave too!. This works well honest. Good Luck. Regards, David.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Hi, One way t fish for bass is with surface controler Float atyour rod tip! then long leader the length of you rod!, "The longer th leader less tangles!"Then a rubber eel or worm! Then if fishing late into darkness make sure you have Black eels or worms! ok, Wth a slow retreave too!. This works well honest. Good Luck. Regards, David.
Welcome to the site. Look forward to some reports. :thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts