World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I ahve tried this in my local section but didn't get a response, I am taking aprt in a charity event in aid of the Holyhead and Trearddur bay lifeboat stations, would anyone be interested in putting up some sponsorship? from pence to pounds it doesn't matter.

More information here:
http://fishing4u.co.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=170

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am just trying to raise as much as possible, the minimun is £100 and I ahve already reached that, it is in a good cause for something any of us may need I just thought people might be interested.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I am just trying to raise as much as possible, the minimun is £100 and I ahve already reached that, it is in a good cause for something any of us may need I just thought people might be interested.[/QUOT

i'll have a fifty with you, PM me were and how to send it.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you want to PM me, I can either do it through paypal, or I will have to sort something else out. I wll make sure you have some proof of payment.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Before I end up killing this one,
what would be the best way of sending money, or rather what would people prefer?
Probably should have asked or put that in the original post.

·
Banned
3,442 Posts
Tosser,
How about you just put an address on here to which i can send a bit, I am so lazy I cant be arsed to click on links and things , but I will happily donate.
JonC

C

·
0 Posts
Tosser,
How about you just put an address on here to which i can send a bit, I am so lazy I cant be arsed to click on links and things , but I will happily donate.
JonC
I think his name is Tozer!:)

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK,
If you can send it to:

TOZER
SHOP 1,
TYDDYN TO,
MENAI BRIDGE,
LL59 5BG.

TEL 01248 717471
Mob 07738635372
That is the tackle shop I work at, if you make sure it is addressed to me, along with you name etc (forum name too) and put it is for the RNLI event I can sort it out from there.

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
i'll send you a few quid, no probs.

do you want the cheque blank or to RNLI? i don't mind sending blank if it's easier.

is there an end date? i'm not the most punctual of people but it will get done. LOL.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'll send you a few quid, no probs.

do you want the cheque blank or to RNLI? i don't mind sending blank if it's easier.

is there an end date? i'm not the most punctual of people but it will get done. LOL.

I am sorry I missed this, If you don't mind sending a blank cheque that is fine, but I will check to see who to write it out to.
The event is on the 6th of July, but a week before that would be best.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
sent my donation tonight, only just got round to it. LOL.

hope everyone does the same, you never know when you need them guys and girls.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts