World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has the long awaited Spring run started?

Ive had a 3.8 and a 4.4lb Cod this week?

Ben

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the North Somerset area, with all manor of different baits, I thinks its starting!!:clap2:

·
Registered
377 Posts
"Seen the forecast???

Cold snap coming!!!

COME ON YOU COD!!!!!"
Maybe in the autumn but if it is the spring run you want then come on warm spell get those crabs peeling!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They'll be here for a few more weeks mate, get over here, I'll show you where they are!

Ben

·
Registered
550 Posts
Thats still the end of the winter run ben..

The spring run hasnt really started yet mate as its not warm enough to get the crabs moving.

And with a cold snap forcast the spring run will be a bit later, should keep the fish around a bit longer though.

·
Registered
550 Posts
We agree to disagree mate as I usually disagree with your posts but thats just me being pedantic.. lol

We have been having a few thornbacks coming out from kingston seymore recently biggest Ive heard was around the 9lb mark, so while the sea temp is warm enough for them the cold snap might shake things up a bit, Ive heard we have snow forcast for sunday but I doubt anything will come of it.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, we all know who the better angler is dont we! :unsure:

We should meet up mate, live basicly next to each other (Clevedon) or we will be living next door practically! Lol

Ben

·
Registered
550 Posts
I just dont get the time to get out anymore mate and it pi$$es me off.

I need to get driving but thats the next step once I move down your way.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ive suddenly gone hardcore, Im fishing atleast 3 times a week now, Ive noticed Im catching alot more as well with these little sessions here and there, which is good!

We should get out soon anyway, Im always available, so let me now mate!

Ben

·
Registered
23 Posts
Even if the cold snap/snow comes, it won't affect the water temperature significantly, not this late in the season. However, if the fish are there and they're hungry, you'll catch 'em!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts