World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and Mike were gonna fish cleveleys but decided on a last minute switch to opposite pontins.
Plenty of fresh black and blow from this morning's pump.
Lovely night....sea was like a mirror and there were loads of gulls diving on what we think were small fish further out.
Got there 7pm....fished 1 down 3 up.
Couple of knocks on the down but then it was bite a chuck on the way up!.
Mike had 5 flatties and a whiting...I weighed in with 4 flatties.
We were getting bites even as we packed up....many of them too small to hit.
Could have carried on fishing all night but gave it up at around 11pm.

Mike christened his new rod and reel..all fish came within 20yds of the shore on 2 hook flappers.

Great night and good to be out on the beach in the dark.
The wind picked up to 15mph as the tide turned......those bass will be moving i with the wind.

cheers
Dave

ps mike should be chucking a couple of pics up when he comes down off his high!....well done mate!

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
:clap2: yippeee , so there are fish there after all :)
looking out the window now and its blowing a bit ,. lookin good for this afternoon
cuberd

·
Registered
84 Posts
nice one danix sounds like you had a good sesh......and thanks for showing me the ropes on pumping worm and the fishing info......as u said you shure had plenty of worms sat morning....i will be going for a pump next sat .....and start getting some practise in.....its good when fishermen like u danix take the time and trouble to help others.....cheers again m8.....:notworthy :) :)

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Good session lads especially in not really great conditions ,glad you took my advise on not fishing my end i think you would have struggled for a bite at lw ,sounds like Mikes well hooked now .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts