World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there an SSA casting event this sunday? Anyone know for sure? I thought there was but since I havn't seen any posts about it I'm not too sure! :fish:

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
next sunday lewis 29th i should be at that one :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
next sunday lewis 29th i should be at that one :clap3: :clap3:
Damn I thought it was this weekend!! I came home from Edinburgh tonight because I thought I was casting on sunday! Bummer :unsure:

Might not be able to make it next week now, my mum was supposed to be working this sunday but she changed to next sunday so I could go casting this weekend :clap3:

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Damn I thought it was this weekend!! I came home from Edinburgh tonight because I thought I was casting on sunday! Bummer :unsure:

Might not be able to make it next week now, my mum was supposed to be working this sunday but she changed to next sunday so I could go casting this weekend :clap3:
Can't any of the other guys give you a lift ?

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can't any of the other guys give you a lift ?
Its not so much the lift Dave as me having a weekend to spare from university. My mum was just a bit miffed that I had got her to change her work days around for casting and I got the wrong bloody date! :D

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Its not so much the lift Dave as me having a weekend to spare from university. My mum was just a bit miffed that I had got her to change her work days around for casting and I got the wrong bloody date! :D
Well, thats your sock not getting ironed again Lewis :unsure:
Buy her a bunch of flowers to appologise

·
Registered
456 Posts
lewis u ar a big boy now u can come on ur own mt ur mum does not need to come this time somebody will tie the shock leader on for u mt :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: it is the 29th its the last 1 mt trophy day

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lewis u ar a big boy now u can come on ur own mt ur mum does not need to come this time somebody will tie the shock leader on for u mt :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: it is the 29th its the last 1 mt trophy day
lol true! It's the last one Rab? What happens after that? When does the season start so I can join this time?

·
Registered
324 Posts
hi lewis , yes its the last one we have sorted for the moment , the last of the tournaments was last month , the 29th is the prize giving day .
we should be casting though out the summer but just as casting days no points , the tournaments should start in september/ october but we have a bit of a problem with the club for next season , will explain on the 29th mate if you can make it

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
hi lewis , yes its the last one we have sorted for the moment , the last of the tournaments was last month , the 29th is the prize giving day .
we should be casting though out the summer but just as casting days no points , the tournaments should start in september/ october but we have a bit of a problem with the club for next season , will explain on the 29th mate if you can make it
Oh oh i sense doom & disaster Bob

·
Registered
239 Posts
its looking like it will be at wigtown on the 29th, i will get the gnome(bertie. ), to check fields . arc, did you get in touch with that lad who was down at the harbour here.

·
Registered
324 Posts
no john he hasnt been intouch yet , I'll be up on the 29th with our young'un and maybe a new lad , see you then . For gods sake dont let Bert too far in the fields if the grass is long you know the trouble we had finding him last time :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
arc,
the last time bertie checked the fields , david bellomy was here , they though the had found a newtype of grasshopper, until bertie popped up from the grass.

mind all trophys should be back on the 29th, for those who have them.

·
Registered
456 Posts
the feilds down east mains should be good keegy the grass mite be geting a bit long mt but thay should be dry now

1 - 16 of 16 Posts