World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Lads the event is on this sunday at the usual place at the cults castle kennedy just off the A75 near stranraer . try and be early as it is going to be a busy day the kick off will be at 9.30 am sharp for those casting in the championship it will be 3casts on each weight 175,150,125, in that order then after it will be followed by the 100,75,50gram events for the light line challenge
thats 18 casts so if you crack off thats one cast gone no more than 1cast per round for those competing so think smooth when you cast .:clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Should be there pete, might be late though and if honest I'm not interested in the light line stuff. Can I still have 3 rounds of 3 if I am late? Otherwise not much point in coming at all, and I would like to be there.
HT

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hello Iain , was on the phone to Pete when you posted mate he says no problem .:)
See you Sunday .

·
Registered
456 Posts
sorry chaps dont think am going to make it (work is the prob)if a can get down it wont be till about maybe 1oclock al have to wait and see good luck to those that make it(hope wee burtie doesnt beat is pb of 4 yards)keegy keep me up to date mt:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

·
Registered
456 Posts
hey ian ment to say in the last post mt have to send an email to the wee bunny rabbits down there get out of the feild:bicycle: ians on is whay

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Not sure if I'll be there, I'll see what happens. If I do go would anyone be able to sell me a few spools of line suitable for casting 150g? I've ran out after a few bad days casting! :fish:

·
Registered
239 Posts
dont think i will be there either, depends on what shift the wife is working. not sure if dirty bertie is going, but things could change.:whistling

·
Registered
239 Posts
i think i will be able to make it now with the wee man at the helm.:boat:

·
Registered
239 Posts
last one of this month, we will probably cast through out the year:clap3:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lewis I will bring some .31 line for you at £4.00 a 1/4lb spool its good for casting and cheap .:clap2: :clap3: :clap2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts