World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
just cleaned out ma box yuck !!!!
bait box was still in it :doh:. smelt worse than that stink goin to arbroath last week.. it was that bad!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Arthur, I've just asked Karl on another thread what time he was going tomorrow!!! Could I tag along with you guys and maybe learn how catch fish again??!!

Phil

·
Freeloader
6,660 Posts
take it steady at st abbs

St Abbs,

Winds: ESE at 15mph
Wind Gusts: 27 mph
Maximum UV Index: Low (2)
Thunderstorm Probability: 10%
Amount of Precipitation: 0.00in
Amount of Rain: 0.00in
Amount of Snow: 0.0in
Hours of Precipitation: 0 Hrs
Hours of Rain: 0 Hrs
Hours of Sun: 14.1 Hrs

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
it would be great too fish St Abbs,
looks a brilliant location.

i will look forward too your reports ,
keep safe and hopefully some lurkers around :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
have u never fished there andy?.. think ud like it!!!!
no m8,
i think if i did fish the area i wont come back :) looks ideal ..i would happily live in a tent and fish . as long as the takeaways delivered to me as i would struggle to get back up :)

looks seriously steep. ive had good few back Ops so its stopping me from trying. :( .and possibly another ... ouch.

my mind says aye go for it but body tells me differently lol.

maybe one day.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no m8,
i think if i did fish the area i wont come back :) looks ideal ..i would happily live in a tent and fish . as long as the takeaways delivered to me as i would struggle to get back up :)

looks seriously steep. ive had good few back Ops so its stopping me from trying. :( .and possibly another ... ouch.

my mind says aye go for it but body tells me differently lol.

maybe one day.
Andy there are some bits that are easier than Arbroath the lighthouse is easy enough if you take your time.
We will get your over this side one day mate.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
aye but i will pick the hardest place to get too :D
lol.. i wish.

i will look into the access on the 3d maps and see the area better.

im sure a double figure pollack has my name on it around that area :D.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Arthur, you got mail.

Is tomorrow going to involve doing impressions of your average mountain goat??!!

Phil

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Arthur, you got mail.

Is tomorrow going to involve doing impressions of your average mountain goat??!!

Phil
lol... possibly mate,.... depends if its too slippy or not
see you tomo phil,... do u need any mackrel?.. ive got plenty fillets and whole

·
Registered
218 Posts
It looks likes you're gonna be two mountain goats short tomorrow. My mate isn't too keen on the St Abbs bit and I aint exactly a twinkle-toes nowadays either..........too many years spend wandering aimlessly on football pitches have left the old knees a tad weaker than they should be!! :wheelchai So we'll head for Cove or Thorntonloch. Hopefully we'll all catch something. Anyway thanks for the invite Arthur.

Phil

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It looks likes you're gonna be two mountain goats short tomorrow. My mate isn't too keen on the St Abbs bit and I aint exactly a twinkle-toes nowadays either..........too many years spend wandering aimlessly on football pitches have left the old knees a tad weaker than they should be!! :wheelchai So we'll head for Cove or Thorntonloch. Hopefully we'll all catch something. Anyway thanks for the invite Arthur.

Phil
No prob phil if the rain is on we will be at Thornton loch so might catch you there mate.
Arthur

1 - 20 of 23 Posts