World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and fishman fished over high water tuesday night and although the sesh started slow we ended up with 6 decent dogs and 6 cod to about 4lb see pics attached :clap3:

cod2.jpg

cod1 .jpg

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
some very nice fish there ventry :clap3: :clap3:

Will have to talk to you about them sting rays as well. Went to Dingle myself last year, and will definately be going back.

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
great ventry , nice to see some good fish coming out up there. any sign of plaice about?

·
Registered
249 Posts
no plaice about yet oldchukka just loads of dogs and as you can see some nice cod if you know were to go :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
know where to go fishman, too much for me to get down there, and a deffo i wouldnt get back out. boots on good pickys partly gave it away.
bet the flying haggis would run up and down that spot.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
:clap3: nice one ventry:clap3: cod for tea eh cant beat it:clap3:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hi,
Did someone mention Dingle in this thread? What a place that is,been going there for the last 9 years. Had some great times with some great fish.Going back to the original post,great sesh and good pics.Ventry,now there's a place.

Mark.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
markj do you fish the diawa pairs in dingle or are you there on hols pleasure fishing ? ive been there last 4 years.....great fishing.........what maks did you try?
Any specimens?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hi,
We always go over in Oct and just fish for the bass. Never fished the daiwa pairs.Had some great fish over the years there.Will give you a few spots if your interested.99% of our bass are all lure caught fish and they all go back.Mainly surface lures.have personally weighed bass to 15lb there with my biggest only going 7lb 15oz with much bigger lost.

Mark.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
The fishing around Dingle is unbelievable. I've had quite a few new species or p/bs from the area without even trying. All my fishing over there has been with family in mind, i.e. fishing the beaches during the day when it's calm and sunny. I'm hoping to get over there next year without the family and fish it proper.
:idea: A Lancashire invasion of Dingle..... who's up for it?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Markj...we are going over 1st week in oct this year and would love to get hold of a decent bass on a lure............although ive done some spinning elsewhere with limited success.....never tried a popper but if your on the right marks im sure confidence would be there to persevere..........all our fish are also returned the pairs matches and specimen comps are all measure and release.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hi,
Pm me and i'll give you all the info you need.Oct is a great time to go,i'm actually going to try the cork area this year and i'mgoing around the 9th Oct.Some of the spots that we fish can only be fished with a popper,thats how shallow it is.

Mark.

·
Registered
689 Posts
The fishing around Dingle is unbelievable. I've had quite a few new species or p/bs from the area without even trying. All my fishing over there has been with family in mind, i.e. fishing the beaches during the day when it's calm and sunny. I'm hoping to get over there next year without the family and fish it proper.
:idea: A Lancashire invasion of Dingle..... who's up for it?
hi chorley boy have you ever fished kells bay near dingle off the rocks spinging is tops but the best bass fishing i have had is bannow bay wellington bridge watching bass chase sandeel around your waders is unreal if i can talk wifey :g: round yes deff up for it but she likes to to go to ireland how long of trip are you looking at.tight lines.bob

1 - 18 of 18 Posts