World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone fished these lately over high water ? and which one is the better to fish ?

will probably fish st.brides this afternoon / evening as i have never been to goldcliff and im not sure how to get there .... but if its fishing better will find it !!!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
anyone fished these lately over high water ? and which one is the better to fish ?

will probably fish st.brides this afternoon / evening as i have never been to goldcliff and im not sure how to get there .... but if its fishing better will find it !!!
Newport got a comp at St Brides this eve --might see you there

·
Team Foreshore
1,281 Posts

Wht time is the tide? I may make an appearance with my mate.

Jon

·
Registered
578 Posts
Went down last night, you would have thought there was a comp on, I was far left closest to West Usk, looking right with the bino's I counted 45 rods out from Black pipe to me.

Personally only had one bite, saw a few pin whiting and small codling coming up but that was it.

If it wasn't for the 2.5lts of Herford I would have been realy pi$$ed off

Best of luck for tonight :thumbs:

·
Team Foreshore
1,281 Posts
Fished it low water Paul mate.

VERY messy, and you gotta learn the ground before you try it on your own as the ledges in waders are very dangerous - especially on a large time and the rip is crazy.

ONLY FISH LOW ON SMALL TIDES. :bones:

Managed this last time :

Jon

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts