World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi knowledgable ones,

I Heard St Brides is a safe/comfortable place to fish,( i have a child with special needs) can you fish from your car? or close to it.

thxs in advance.

·
Registered
822 Posts
i personally wouldn't say st brides, you have to climb up the sea wall to get to fish, or even if you get to the pub car park, you won't be able to get a wheel chair (if you have one) through the sty , let alone up and over the sea wall

penarth is good, plenty of flat and ramped places easy to access

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi knowledgable ones,

I Heard St Brides is a safe/comfortable place to fish,( i have a child with special needs) can you fish from your car? or close to it.

thxs in advance.
Fished Cardiff bay at the barrage yesterday not fishing from the car but easy comfortable fishing about 100-150m from the car excellent barriers. Will be taking my kids down there.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Fished Cardiff bay at the barrage yesterday not fishing from the car but easy comfortable fishing about 100-150m from the car excellent barriers. Will be taking my kids down there.
Fished Cardiff Barrage !!!!!!!!:uhuh: :blink: Stood there for 4 hours without a single in size fish :)

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Beachley Slipway under the old Severn Bridge. You can literally fish from the car and is next to the Ferry Inn for refreshments.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beachley Slipway under the old Severn Bridge. You can literally fish from the car and is next to the Ferry Inn for refreshments.
Thxs for the info i will bear it in mind next trip.

Any bass under the bridges , i seem to have read that they travel that far up?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts