World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:clap:As my post regarding local rod builders was closed by a moderator last week, i just want to let you all know that i took the rod to warren at keens. Fair play he done an excellent job replacing to eyes cutting off the split section of the butt and rubbing down the tip section to get a better fit. Really good value for money. Thank you warren and anymore rod work will be coming your way from me mate.:clap:

Im heading west tomorrow, me and kirk r are going to fish st dai's head for the day. Then in the evening going to meet a friend at his caravan for a bbq and a few pints. Then fish sunday until we are sick of catching fish we hope:laugh: and then travel home! Will hopefully take a load of photo's and first chance i get put a post and pics for you lot to have a read!
All the best

·
Registered
757 Posts
hope you ave a gooden mukka. tight lines marc

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last time i fished there it was a 12.4m (swansea scale) tide, caught hundreds of fish between to of us! Lost bull huss to double figures. Smaller tide should be easier this time. Cuckoo wrasse to 2lb in weight and lost count of how many pollock, wrasse and mackies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts