World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished the above last night on the ebb. Couldn`t get through the doggies. Twelve casts and twelve dogs. I don`t mind catching them but enough is enough !

·
Registered
200 Posts
Fished the above last night on the ebb. Couldn`t get through the doggies. Twelve casts and twelve dogs. I don`t mind catching them but enough is enough !
where abouts on govans, got an OS map now, i now know the difference between long matthew, gaol posts etc. last time i went must have been within Pi$$ing distance of long matthew and didn't get a sniff.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DSD... out to the coastguard/lookout thingy on the end. Come off the tarmac `road` just bfore and turn left. Right below the head is a small point. You can get down a steep grassy path well easy onto a series of ledges. I fish out on the furthest point you can get to casting about 80 yds ( a sort of gulley ) onto sandy/broken ground. Cast that distance towards Stackpole head and there are loads of fish...just that a lot of them are barking at the moment. I have had...3 bearded rockling, gurnard , huss , pollack, wrasse, codling, whiting, plaice...all sorts really. Hope this helps. And yeah BBM my boyfriend looks after my wife while |I get on with the important stuff ! Thanks for your interest in my domestic arrangements.

·
Registered
200 Posts
DSD... out to the coastguard/lookout thingy on the end. Come off the tarmac `road` just bfore and turn left. Right below the head is a small point. You can get down a steep grassy path well easy onto a series of ledges. I fish out on the furthest point you can get to casting about 80 yds ( a sort of gulley ) onto sandy/broken ground. Cast that distance towards Stackpole head and there are loads of fish...just that a lot of them are barking at the moment. I have had...3 bearded rockling, gurnard , huss , pollack, wrasse, codling, whiting, plaice...all sorts really. Hope this helps. And yeah BBM my boyfriend looks after my wife while |I get on with the important stuff ! Thanks for your interest in my domestic arrangements.
thanks for that. feel the need to wet a line sometime this week. last time i went that way, i blanked plus lost loads of kit. sometimes doggies are a welcome nuisance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts