World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi....Just a short report.
Fished St.Leonards this morning from 30 minutes before low @9am until 1pm.Nice breeze blowing and some surf.Fished two hook flapper with fresh lug.Nothing for about 45minutes then a nice knock on the rod resulting in a nice Bass about 2lbs.Had another rattle about 30mins later but missed it (Doh)Nothing after so went home for some lunch.
Sorry if this not very interesting but thought I'd post anyway.

Trialsfan.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply,reason I have not posted from St.Leonards before is we usually Blank !!We do fish and catch at Eastbourne and Pett but nothing outstanding.This year has been C--p for us.
I only posted to-day,as looking on here any catch is good at the moment!

Trialsfan.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry have not fished that end as I usually fish St.Leonards.I have heard that some Bass have been had Opposite the Royal Victoria Hotel.
I believe that to the right of the Harbour Arm can deliver.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Good report i like to fish hastings in the winter any idea how the harbour is fishing?
I fished the harbour for a few days last week. Had a few under size bass and an eel from the beach and a few more eels and a few decent founders off the concrete arm just inside the harbour wall. Outside the wall only produced a small whiting and a couple of small pouting. Best bait was lug.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts