World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a half day at work yesterday so decided to dig a few worms and go fish my home town for the first time since i left to join the raf 9 years ago... the place has never changed!!

fished two hours before till two and a half hours after high water and had a bag including 4 codling ( the biggest bout 2.5lb), a ballan wrasse ( bout 3 lb which i was more than happy with!!) and about 12 coalies ranging from half a pound up to 3lb!!

only used lug and everything went back as fresh as it came out!! nearly came up to arboath big dunny but decided on this instead... don't take this the wrong way but I'm glad i did!

take it easy, doors!

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no the breakwater is okay to fish at high tide, but if the sea's choppy the occasional wave breaks over the lowest bit!the end stay's dry all the time though, if you ain't in a rush to leave you can sit the tide out at the end safely... the kelp jungle is off-putting but to be honest i only lost one set of gear in four and a half hours! as for the kids swimming, they tend to stick to the inner harbour if some-ones fishing at the end of the breakwater...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.