Loadsa whiting after dark with odd ray
Fish in the groynes to the left of the sailor boy, but not the 1st one,

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Loadsa whiting after dark with odd ray
Fish in the groynes to the left of the sailor boy, but not the 1st one,
Thankyou I know St Osyth very well as I used to own a caravan there but strangely i have never fished there, is the place you mention better than the nudist beach/bird sanctuary area or would it be a long walk for nothing.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
At present there is no need to hike to ya right and head to the sanctuary, I only head to that area in the summer when u get lots of people sunbathing swimming in the groynes, it’s just that your out the Way up there but just keep looking seawards

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
At present there is no need to hike to ya right and head to the sanctuary, I only head to that area in the summer when u get lots of people sunbathing swimming in the groynes, it’s just that your out the Way up there but just keep looking seawards
Or keep looking down ! :whistling:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Fished there Friday night 3rd groyne to left of sailorboy, no snags and as soon as darkness hit so did the whiting, whiting every cast on every bait

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, well in the end we decided to go south and head for Hove (what a big mistake) swimmers, kayakers, dogs, windsurfers, East Europeans throwing stones an absolute nightmare, only managed 1 mackie and the foreigners even wanted that lol.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Or keep looking down ! :whistling:
or fish in the b######y and join the happy throng,:rolleyess: should be safe dont think the stingers are about now , if they are you may need to beef up your tackle !:(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts