World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a small stainless hand/grab rail for the boat,had a look on ebay but bugger all,any suggestions on where i can get one off the internet for a decent price?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Try this, 260451470456

"A highly polished 316 marine grade stainless steel Boat Grab Handle. It is 275mm between centres, 300 overall, 25mm oval diameter, 50mm high. Fixing is flush mounted with no visible screws by M5 316 S/S threaded bar, with M5 316 S/S bolt and rubber deck sealing washer supplied. These are high quality items that will enhance any craft, in addition to increased safety and convenience".

I've bought a few of these in different sizes.

·
Captain Chaos!
3,694 Posts
Hiya, You dont need to leave the forum for stainless items...give Jas1972 a PM, he does really good work, and is very reasonable with his prices...

Hes made various things for mine and many others boats, he also does Disgorgers,T bars etc etc...All great work..:)

http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195267&page=2

Theres a pic in this thread of one of his items..:)

·
Deputy Jokes Forum Examiner
2,909 Posts
Heres a picie of my custom made hand rail which is no more than a ss wardrobe rail and fittings from bnq and the beauty of it is you can cut them to suit.....

Just my tuppence worth

Paul

·
Registered
9,538 Posts
Heres a picie of my custom made hand rail which is no more than a ss wardrobe rail and fittings from bnq and the beauty of it is you can cut them to suit.....
Just my tuppence worth

Paul
Out of interest, how long has that lasted with sea water and typical angling use?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts