World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this year started off pretty slow for me, and my work pattern and the weather meant I couldn't get out fishing perhaps as much as Id have liked.. but not much happens in January anyway right!?

I've done 2 fuller more detailed reports with pictures on my little blog here (hope its alright to link it) but to summarise it all not an awful lot happened until the last week or so. The fishing was pretty much as expected with dabs. doggies and whiting, with a single scorpion fish all that was caught up to early February. Then last week, fishing a new mark I had a new pb Pollack at 1.9lb, then moving to a different spot had the first rays of the year with the biggest being just over 6lb and bumped the species count up to 8, which by mid February I think is my best start to the year.

Sorry its such a short post! Fingers crossed the good fishing continues for this week, got a couple of other new spots I want to try so hopefully I'll be able to pop a few more reports up!

Cheers, Nick

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Cracking blog, dude!

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Well done as above cracking Blog:)

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
Nice blog Nick ;) and well done on catching a few early rays :cool:.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.