World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well by reading this it look like the days are starting to get numberd only the locals will be fishing soon again and the liitle bankersd ill sit at the brus tunnel waiting for you to go little filly blunts.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
morons going maccy bashing and little blunt's waiting to do your car over now you can'y park at the site the other week i nearly drove to the start off the pier now it looks like you can't getany where near.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Park in the houses near the Child care centre and just walk up to the pier mate. Its safer parking there, i know a few lads who fish who live there and they say your car wont get done over.

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
i only know of one guy who had his car damaged there in the last year and he sethis lip up to someone.

if you park in the brus tunnel area your car will be fine. walk through the tunnel and through the site. it takes a little longer but wort the effort.

i have parked here for 2 years now and never use the top road anymore.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Yeah i always park near the houses, but as said near the child care centre. I would not park in the Brus Arms car park though, even though it may look a canny spot to park. The pub is shut now and i have heard of people having there cars damaged outside it.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Are people in Hartlepool just lil vandals like? lol

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
hartlepool is no different than anywhere else. no matter where you go there are pockets of [not nice people] it just happens that steetly is in in one of those less desirable locations. in any town or city there are areas that its just not safe to park your car at night. everyone will know there own.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Would someone add a map of Hartlepool to this thread please, showing the location of the brus tunnel, with walking directions to Steetley thanks.
This is for those not familiar with the brus tunnel area, including myself.:blink:

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
spot on. at night park near the houses, not in front of the shops or in the empty pub carpark. during daylight its safe to park anywhere.

dont park in the little side road in front of the tunnel. everyone wioll know exactly where you are and groups of kids are regularly passing here.

·
Registered
176 Posts
hi new to this site sounds good but you cant beat a bit of local knowlege though tight lines lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts