World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
orite lads gunna fish steetly tomora uno wa time i'l report back if any nice appends hopefully a nice codZZ for tea good luk if ya owt tomora!:clap2:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
orite lads fished steetly today alf 11 till 5 plenty lads on there but the cod wernt there for us today i say a few lads wif a cod up to 7lb nd 1 bout 2lb realy chubby fish ad a good days fishing we only caught the odd ****** nd coaly nd fattie owt agin soon

·
Banned
10 Posts
Translated to us english speaking :roll1: :roll1:

alright lads fished steetley today half 11 till 5 plenty lads on there but the cod wernt there today i saw a few lads with a cod up to 7lb and 1 about 2lb really chubby fish ad a good days fishing we only caught the odd ****** and coaly and fattie out again soon

·
Registered
257 Posts
i was out this morning at 4.30 no wind at all then. Still cold though even worse when i left my hat in the car(didn't catch anything either so im having pizza):schmoll:

·
Registered
4,647 Posts

alright lads fished steetley today half 11 till 5 plenty lads on there but the cod wernt there today i saw a few lads with a cod up to 7lb and 1 about 2lb really chubby fish ad a good days fishing we only caught the odd ****** and coaly and fattie out again soon
cheers for the translation even i was stuck on this one!!!

·
Registered
421 Posts

Thanks for that Mr high and mighty, would never of understood if it wasnt for.
Everyone thank this guy....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts