1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Its great to see this story get the publicity it deserves. Let's hope it also raises the amount of money its deserves.

top marks steve.

kelvin

M

·
0 Posts
Its great to see this story get the publicity it deserves. Let's hope it also raises the amount of money its deserves.

top marks steve.

kelvin
dont forget peeps you can comment on this story.im the happest man on the earth:) :) :) :) :)

M

·
0 Posts
just read it mate .welldon son:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:
great news peeps captian beany is on board the paper just rung me he is madder than me he is paying £110 to tip the first tin of beans over me:clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
:clap2: :clap2: great result steve, im really made up for you!!!!!:clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
im gonna come down on the 9th, show you some support. take the missis down and make a day of it, perhaps someone could get some sponsor forms made up so we can bring them to our work places and get some more money!

M

·
0 Posts
im gonna come down on the 9th, show you some support. take the missis down and make a day of it, perhaps someone could get some sponsor forms made up so we can bring them to our work places and get some more money!
ill get the sponser forms from the rnli ill work on them tomorrow:)

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,213 Posts
My God is Captain Beany still going then? I played a charity gig years ago and he was the compere, top guy he was and he's raised pots of money for good causes.

Steve I'm bringing the kids down mate, making a day of it. I'll fetch a flask of tea for ya! ;)

M

·
0 Posts
My God is Captain Beany still going then? I played a charity gig years ago and he was the compere, top guy he was and he's raised pots of money for good causes.

Steve I'm bringing the kids down mate, making a day of it. I'll fetch a flask of tea for ya! ;)
cheers rob.all wellcome:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

M

·
0 Posts
for the peeps of wales 12.50 bbc radio wales .ill be on there they gonna try and get someone from the council on there.ill love it if a council spokesman comes along.and its a phone in:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: they having it in a very diplomatic way

M

·
0 Posts
im in the daily sport page 27 and on bbc radio 4 between 5.30 -6pm ill be on richard and judy next :unsure: :unsure:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts