World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi lads just woundering how we get the free wsf stickers i have all ready cliked on the link but iam not sure if this has been accepted due to them not asking for and addy or email addy any info would help tight lines nudge 08:notworthy:notworthy

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i tell you mate that sticker thing is mad cant figure it out :uhuh::nonono:i must be dull lol,i have how ever pm mike i think his name is and wsf lets see what happens uh?

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
i tell you mate that sticker thing is mad cant figure it out :uhuh::nonono:i must be dull lol,i have how ever pm mike i think his name is and wsf lets see what happens uh?
i have figured it out mate lol! go on that link above right! add two of them to your basket! , :clap2: then click on check out and then press next at the bottom and go threw it all just done it then ! dw im dull to :lmao: , my mate told me how to do it lol

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you know people who have orded them will be tacking the pi$$ out of us 2 mate laughing thier tits off,thanx lads couldnt have done it with out you bring on the sticker crew lol

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
you know people who have orded them will be tacking the pi$$ out of us 2 mate laughing thier tits off,thanx lads couldnt have done it with out you bring on the sticker crew lol
:lmao: yerr i kno mate! pritty hard work tho ordering those stickers wearnt it haha! , and now u dont have to ask people, you of the world sea fishing site? and there like WA?:g: lol,

dean :D:D :clap2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts