World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi mate,not worth putting a report up,only stayed there for 2 hrs,no fish,lots of crab nicking the worm and i lost 2 traces:schmoll: .saved the worm for 2moro:)
you cant grumble at 1 bad sess you want some off them bass or wrasse agian dont you.:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nice 1 dean,hopefully a few bass will show,not fished there with rag(mud) before,and andy got some king as well:)
can you get lug then from rogers or are you going b 4 he opens?you know they going for lug saying that g/e had a 4lb on rag at lougher and its worth a try on rag.good luck for tomorrow lads:clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
can you get lug then from rogers or are you going b 4 he opens?you know they going for lug saying that g/e had a 4lb on rag at lougher and its worth a try on rag.good luck for tomorrow lads:clap3: :clap3:
pauls picking me up at 2.30,watch those :kissing: :kissing: you,some peeps get the wrong idea:)

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
nice 1 dude.....do you know if andy's got any methylated spirit??,i need it to light my tilley:unsure:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts