World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my mate paul s.t.i.d called in @ midnight brought me a couple of bass.tidy 2+ fish caught off langland on lug on the old running ledger:) im posting this now because im getting picked up to go to milford with g/e and andy2728 and im getting picked up @5.15am .so if anyone want to find a good place to fish langland today they are there i think stid said they had 5or6 .cheers paul hope the swansea win today for you ill text you when we are out dont get to drunk:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
my mate paul s.t.i.d called in @ midnight brought me a couple of bass.tidy 2+ fish caught off langland on lug on the old running ledger:) im posting this now because im getting picked up to go to milford with g/e and andy2728 and im getting picked up @5.15am .so if anyone want to find a good place to fish langland today they are there i think stid said they had 5or6 .cheers paul hope the swansea win today for you ill text you when we are out dont get to drunk:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:
come on my ship mates you getting your lazy heads up now we got a fishing mission to do:clap3: :clap3: :boat: :boat:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi steve i am up and on my way to west wales in 10 min might see you he he have a good one mate tight lines
hobbs we lauching from are you fishing the heaven??????????just waiting for g/e and andy2728 to get up i cant wait to wet some line:clap2: :clap2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts