World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still need a Power Head for my sick 25HP Johnson Seahorse, the original hasn't got any of these flash CDI Units on it, its an old mag/dyno with coils, but my "man" tells me that any Johnson or Evenrude 25HP Power head will fit!
If any of you have, or know of anybody who has such a creature, I would be obliged if you would let me know, as withdrawal symtoms are now starting to set in, with all these whiting & codling that you all keep talking about!
My auxillary engine has about the same speed as the oars I keep in the boat for "mega emergencies", mind I dont know who is going to row? 50 yds would see me with a heart attack nowadays!
blueskip

·
Registered
22 Posts
www. billhighammarine.co.uk,used him in past very good 4 engine spares goes right back to 1945 on some engines. also SULLY MARINE Barry, jhonson breaker/ theres also 2 places in burry port harbour that sell and repair old and new engines,havnot got phone numbers on me will get them by tomorrow evening 4 u.mates in work he knows them. hopes this helps .

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Codfather
Thanks very much I have tried Billingham but he hasn't come back to me, I like the sound of the local ones will be on to them asap, may you be rewarded with many cod!
blueskip

1 - 4 of 4 Posts