World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there

Would appreciate it if everyone could please keep an eye out for my Orkney Strikeliner that was stolen from the beach at Eastbourne Angling Club(on the 13/14th July) .
The boat is white with an open cabin , Yamaha 30hp outboard and had a hyrdaulic (Vetus) steering system fitted.

Substancial reward offered for return (£500) please pm me or call on 07932 083 540

Many thanks

Thankyou very much for your support guys unfortunately the boat was not insured but I am more upset about loosing my ride with the best time for big bass approaching.

I do not have a number for the hull but believe the number for the Yamaha outboard is 305505 and I have attached some pictures.

Some distingiushing features were that the bung fittings were brass and there was a stainless rail on top of the cabin. The hull had had 3 stainless steel keels fitted along the bottom and underneath the bench seat was a anode that went through the hull. The name of the boat was Easy Slider(previous owners not mine!).

Appreciate all your help

·
Registered
211 Posts
***KIN hate pikies..... hope you find them . . . all thieves are .....................................................................................................................COWARDS.....................................

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi

my friends boat was stolen from newhaven not that long ago,he found it in brighton marina boatyard couple days later so maybe worth a look
hope you find it soon

·
The people's moral compass
12,846 Posts
put up a pic cos i wouldn't know one boat from another if i walked into it!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Did it have a name on the side? Problem is a quick google search brings lots of these up so wouldn't know one from the other

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thankyou very much for your support guys unfortunately the boat was not insured but I am more upset about loosing my ride with the best time for big bass approaching.

I do not have a number for the hull but believe the number for the Yamaha outboard is 305505 and I have attached some pictures.

Some distingiushing features were that the bung fittings were brass and there was a stainless rail on top of the cabin. The hull had had 3 stainless steel keels fitted along the bottom and underneath the bench seat was a anode that went through the hull. The name of the boat was Easy Slider(previous owners not mine!).

Appreciate all your help

·
Registered
132 Posts
Try looking on the Adur around shoreham airport - there are pikeys on the field by the road bridge. Its worth a look!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts