World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now writing this report drinking a bottle of braodside so forgive any speeling mistakes lol.

any way me and the old boar set off at lunch time for a afternoon evening bash as i had my first appointment at my new nhs dentist this morning ( lucky bugger).

any way met my mate who had been oput in the morning with not alot of success but it had been bloody choppy to say the least.

in the ned had about 30 bass between us with 4 sizeable and dad had a clonker on his spinner rod at 3 lb 8oz and had a bloody good fight with it.

nice day but windy and choppy to say the least, it was rougher there than of orford last week.

so well done dad even if you did have wet balls all day from the launch.:

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
now writing this report drinking a bottle of braodside so forgive any speeling mistakes lol.

any way me and the old boar set off at lunch time for a afternoon evening bash as i had my first appointment at my new nhs dentist this morning ( lucky bugger).

any way met my mate who had been oput in the morning with not alot of success but it had been bloody choppy to say the least.

in the ned had about 30 bass between us with 4 sizeable and dad had a clonker on his spinner rod at 3 lb 8oz and had a bloody good fight with it.

nice day but windy and choppy to say the least, it was rougher there than of orford last week.

so well done dad even if you did have wet balls all day from the launch.:
Pi**ed im'self more like when he hooked that Bass lmao
Well done both on ya :)

AL ..

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
well done again mate! getting my stuff ready for a bass trip up the stour next week. givng the boat a run out today though, so will take spinner rod!! lol!! good report! just out of interest were you essex side? how far up the river? just wondering :) thanks mate! Josh

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Nice report, as usual. Had to turn down a trip Sunday, due to previous committments. Looks like I might miss out on some good fishing.
Adnams Broadside, eh? Good for headaches, I find, but a fine ale nontheless!

Stu.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts