World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, 5 of us fished 3 hrs down 1.5hrs back Saturday night on Stout and we caught loads of Doggies, the only plus side that there was something else out there was my father lost either a conger or a Ray, his reels gears went whilst trying to reel the fish in and his weight got stuck and lost the fish, I was gutted for him as it would have been his biggest fish yet as he started back fishing after a 20 year break, for the passed few months we haven't caught much as it.s been crap everywhere

Bring on the summer, I used to say that of the winter but now summer fishing is the best but it didn't used to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******:)

·
Registered
747 Posts
well done ****** mate. bit of bad luck for your old man. you will have to buy him a new reel for his birthday mate. hahaha. i told my old man that your old man has started going fishing with you. my old man wants to come with me now. haha. they were good mates apparently???

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
well in there m8 - nice session.....
unlucky on your dad losing the biggie......
me and my dad fished it a week or so back and did fairly well down there......

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
shame your old man lost a whopper, but theres always next time, at least it will keep him interesested....lol

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
unlucky there on the whopper, dads are funny things when fishing, i take mine but he moans about not catching then i explain to him that ripping fishes heads of when striking is not the way to do it, calm down daddy and behave yourself or i wont bring you again, lol.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well done ****** mate. bit of bad luck for your old man. you will have to buy him a new reel for his birthday mate. hahaha. i told my old man that your old man has started going fishing with you. my old man wants to come with me now. haha. they were good mates apparently???
Hi Gibby, yes he said they used to be good mates, we'll have to arrange something for the oldies to catch up. He fixed the reel some screw had come loose on the inside.

See ya ******:)

·
Registered
747 Posts
yeah we will have to get sumthing sorted mate. i still want to come out for a session with you all anyway mate???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts