World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Wales Team Captain
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mike remove my membership please
i put one add offering tackle to local peeps and its get removed.
and what ever mod did so didnt have the decancy to inform me
ill put the lot on ebay instead..

·
Severn Area Rescue
12,366 Posts
Dee dont think this was aimed at you mate the whole classified section has gone, i think they have had a few people do dodgy deals and the police are involved

G

·
It certainly was not aimed at you, but we have ads going up all over the site at the moment and I have not had a chance to PM you yet. Mike is looking at the situation to see if there is a way he can reopen the Classifieds temporarily.

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
I read some of the thread (moved to a holding area I now presume) that lead to the clasifieds closing.

Don't want to say too much about it, but the situation leading for the classifieds to be shut down echos a recent public incident!!!

A shame really!!!

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
no, i think he needs a gas boiler.

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
and all his toys are back in the pram now,:nonono:
End of the day..if someone needs help to earn some quick money,because they might lose their house due to Troubles with work Pay,Mortgage and Gas Boiler troubles

Throwing toys out of the pram is perfectly acceptable..its a fairly large thing to have on your shoulders..

The Man is having to temporarily give up his Hobby which he is passionate about,just to keep a roof over his familys' head..

We're a "community" on here,Lets help out as best we can!

Marcus

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
End of the day..if someone needs help to earn some quick money,because they might lose their house due to Troubles with work Pay,Mortgage and Gas Boiler troubles

Throwing toys out of the pram is perfectly acceptable..its a fairly large thing to have on your shoulders..

The Man is having to temporarily give up his Hobby which he is passionate about,just to keep a roof over his familys' head..

We're a "community" on here,Lets help out as best we can!

Marcus
Well said Marcus :thumbs:
Would hate to be in the same position, and if I can help out with the lend of a rod for a few sessions, then I'd be glad 2.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
sorry to hear of your troubles dee, hope all works out well for you, if you need any tackle on a trip let me know i have loads, regards, woodsy.

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
i know the reason why he's doing this and it is for a genuin personal reason so lads leave it eh?..

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
Anyone know the figures needed to resolve this ?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hello guys I have been a fishing designer for ten years. I was fed up with designing gear for the larger companies and then they make massive profits. So next month all my gear comes in with the brand name Stonefisher. I will make a kit up and give it to the poor guy if he wants it.
At the end of the day we all go through hard times ( I should know).Anyway I can help just ask:)

G

·
Hello guys I have been a fishing designer for ten years. I was fed up with designing gear for the larger companies and then they make massive profits. So next month all my gear comes in with the brand name Stonefisher. I will make a kit up and give it to the poor guy if he wants it.
At the end of the day we all go through hard times ( I should know).Anyway I can help just ask:)
this site is top class peeps and i got to be honest big dee is a top bloke as 99.9% of you are.stonefisher you just brought tiers to my eyes.dee good luck mate :)

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Dee i dont know you mate but if you do have to sell your gear as a last resort then ANYTIME you want to go out for a sesh then drop me a line (07809 775570), theres a set up here for you boat or shore, headlamp rods reels end gear the lot, and dont be to proud to ask ok ! Garry.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts