World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other than doing something to myself which for me at any rate is anatomically impossible, does anyone have any suggestions; as to where to fish this week-end.

I have car and can travel and live in Hampshire.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Other than doing something to myself which for me at any rate is anatomically impossible, does anyone have any suggestions; as to where to fish this week-end.

I have car and can travel and live in Hampshire.
I would stay local if i were you mate.
I wont mention any marks for fear of annoying people but stay local.
Good tides this weekend.
Good luck

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
hurst is always worth a bash, plenty of bass around there.:)

·
Registered
279 Posts
i may hit eastney again this weekend will post before weekend when and where!it may be a day into night depends on tides and times.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i may hit eastney again this weekend will post before weekend when and where!it may be a day into night depends on tides and times.
Sounds like a good idea.

·
South Coast Forum Moderator
1,603 Posts
Sounds like a good idea.
Henry.......not sure if I will be out at the weekend mate (might not get a pass because of Thursday!!). If I do get a pass, I will probably go for South Parade pier and a lift would be most welcome. Would probably favour Sunday....although not sure if the train to Alton run very early. I will check.

Regards.

Andy. :)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Henry.......not sure if I will be out at the weekend mate (might not get a pass because of Thursday!!). If I do get a pass, I will probably go for South Parade pier and a lift would be most welcome. Would probably favour Sunday....although not sure if the train to Alton run very early. I will check.

Regards.
Happy to do the Pier on Sunday, I can pick you up then if you want.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi Andy

Trains to Alton on Sunday ...... First one Arrives 9.31, then 31 past the hour till 17.07 then 07 past the hour till 22.31

Hope it helps, good luck on Sunday if you get out.

g

·
South Coast Forum Moderator
1,603 Posts
Hi Andy

Trains to Alton on Sunday ...... First one Arrives 9.31, then 31 past the hour till 17.07 then 07 past the hour till 22.31

Hope it helps, good luck on Sunday if you get out.

g
Mmmmm, thanks mate.....crikey, are you sure that's the first one that arrives from Waterloo on a Sunday?! What if I wanted to go to church? lol!!

Henry......If I am able to make it out a lift would be great. Don't hold out a lot of hope at the mo' but we will see.

Watch out for my 'soon to be appearing post about 01/04/2007', our HHAC meet .

Best wishes.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Andy,

Much regret have been hijacked by the Boss to go to a Sunday lunch with some friends.:yucky: :yucky: :yucky:

So can only do Saturday now.

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Andy,

Much regret have been hijacked by the Boss to go to a Sunday lunch with some friends.:yucky: :yucky: :yucky:

So can only do Saturday now.
Lol - hope the boss doesn't see what you posted there, Edgey, and then show your friends otherwise you'll be getting some serious grief.:) :) :)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lol - hope the boss doesn't see what you posted there, Edgey, and then show your friends otherwise you'll be getting some serious grief.:) :) :)
Yes just realised.

Fortunately the Boss has her own PC and does not use mine.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I would stay local if i were you mate.
I wont mention any marks for fear of annoying people but stay local.
Good tides this weekend.
Good luck
Get down to eastney!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts