World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have suddenly got permission to go fishing tomorrow (Thursday). Anyone got any suggestions as to where might be best to try? Am coming from Manchester and don't really want to go much further than Llandudno.
Thanks

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Have suddenly got permission to go fishing tomorrow (Thursday). Anyone got any suggestions as to where might be best to try? Am coming from Manchester and don't really want to go much further than Llandudno.
Thanks
I would try Llandudno Peir or North Shore, could try Llandulas or the small headland rock at the rainbow bridge on the A55 about a mile before the old colwyn bay exit when your heading to Anglesey.
Coastman:)

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Thanks
try pensarn in day and colwyn bay or rhos on sea at nite or north shore.shaggy

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the advice lads.
Ended up fishing from Pigeon Holes from 11 till 3 and then North Shore till 5.30. Me and my mate had the grand total of 1 whiting and 1 crab. Baits used were black lug, squid and mack. Still turned out a beautiful day and beats decorating any time!!!!!!!!!!

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Thanks for the advice lads.
Ended up fishing from Pigeon Holes from 11 till 3 and then North Shore till 5.30. Me and my mate had the grand total of 1 whiting and 1 crab. Baits used were black lug, squid and mack. Still turned out a beautiful day and beats decorating any time!!!!!!!!!!
it sure does nevermind at least u got out too fish.shaggy:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts