World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished out of sully slip 2 day, with calmia, in his boat. we fished the island area, weather lovely, bit of a nip this morning, but who cares just wanted to get out there, cal had a doggy. then a whiting, then i had a 15 pound blonde ray.. then i had a 3lb codling, cal then had a 4lb codling, i had 2 whiting, then as luk would av it i got another 3 lbish codling,, great morning out, say about 4 and a half hours in all. thanks cal i really enjoyed that m8.. i ready wen u r 2 get out again,, cheers m8..

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Is it any good shore fishing from the sully slip area, I am on about the bit where the council tip is and eastwards towards the island?

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Poacher, that must be the only blonde I never fancied! Ha Ha Ha
blueskip

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i agree m8, but my dad 83 and at 15 lb, he would av killed me if i adnt av fed im with it..i think the last 1 i got im was 3 yrs ago..help the aged eayy....

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanx lendy, and bluebeard i think the slip is a bit rocky, there is certainly a lot weed goin a good way out, but not really noin a lot about it from beach, i hope some 1 else can help u. i wouldnt fancy it thow,,,,but u wouldnt av 2 walk far m8.. gotta go bath overflowin heehee..

·
Registered
325 Posts
congrats poacher and calmia thats not a bad 4 hours fishing it looked lovely out there today, i'm finishing of a job in mumbles and i could see all the boats coming and going,very frustratig i can tell you,hopefully i'll get a four hour pass of the missus on sunday to take my boat out, i think the tides are small so i might go on the mussell bed in swansea bay for some flatties, anybody got any other tips for sunday?

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
He's a green frog off the Muppet Show Poach! are you sure you went fishing yesterday? I tell mine that sometimes!
blueskip

·
Registered
282 Posts
Well done lads sounds like you both had a good day oot there, the weather was certainly good for you,s NICE RAY poacher (WHISH I WAS THERE) just a thought who picked the spot. lunker ( i got the shakes now havn,t wet a line for over a week now)

·
Registered
4 Posts
greetings all again. it seems that while I've been bedridden with the pox, some nice fish have been landed - typical! but well done to you all. cant wait to get back out there now, but as Dai reckons I'm a jinx the fish will probably sod off now that I'm a bit better - anyway, hopefully going down the ranny sometime tomorrow aswell. best of luck to you all. dropped a pollack.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts