World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:unsure: :unsure: whats the name given to the beach just to the left of the causeway leading over to sully island?:g: :g: and what does it fish like im thinking of taking my boy tomorrow evening in the hope of a conger for me and a ray for my boy :g: well ok mayby just any fish will do:blink: . ive just bought the wife a nice rod and reel so she will most prob come with us yeeha i wont have to make excuses to go fishing if i can get her hooked lol:) so if any of you can tell me whats caught on that bit of beach and what its called that would be great :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
:unsure: :unsure: whats the name given to the beach just to the left of the causeway leading over to sully island?:g: :g: and what does it fish like im thinking of taking my boy tomorrow evening in the hope of a conger for me and a ray for my boy :g: well ok mayby just any fish will do:blink: . ive just bought the wife a nice rod and reel so she will most prob come with us yeeha i wont have to make excuses to go fishing if i can get her hooked lol:) so if any of you can tell me whats caught on that bit of beach and what its called that would be great :clap2: :clap2:
Hi iivetofish myself think it would be better for you to fish the knapp mate as sully bay isnt fishing at the mom and there is a few dogs and rays comeing in off the knapp i am goin tonight to have a go tight lines

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi iivetofish myself think it would be better for you to fish the knapp mate as sully bay isnt fishing at the mom and there is a few dogs and rays comeing in off the knapp i am goin tonight to have a go tight lines
well goodluck and dont catch all the big ones leave some for us lol let us know how you get on m8

·
Registered
50 Posts
That beach is called swanbridge, I fished there the other night and had a 6 and a half pound conger, did you catch anything

1 - 4 of 4 Posts