World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had the day off work today, so i decided to go fishing. got droped off at lavernock but the tide was running like mad, so i decided to walk to sully to fish the right side point. got there there and there were 2 people there. so i fished just by the weed island, had absouloutly nothing, most interesting thing was when i found a edible peeler, used him hoping for a bass but nout. the other 2 didnt have any thing either, we all lost a lot of tackle though. roll on shark fishing!! i've been watching a lot of the fishing month on discovery real tim and i've been think how we got the short straw with the type of fishing we get here!!!!

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
had the day off work today, so i decided to go fishing. got droped off at lavernock but the tide was running like mad, so i decided to walk to sully to fish the right side point. got there there and there were 2 people there. so i fished just by the weed island, had absouloutly nothing, most interesting thing was when i found a edible peeler, used him hoping for a bass but nout. the other 2 didnt have any thing either, we all lost a lot of tackle though. roll on shark fishing!! i've been watching a lot of the fishing month on discovery real tim and i've been think how we got the short straw with the type of fishing we get here!!!!
keep at it pikeman your get one soon as to sharking i am off for 5 days in aug i just love those blue sharks tight lines

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
hi, think i saw you doing the long walk from lavernock across st marys well bay to sully , was it about 2pm ish? anyway i went on the spit that afternoon and also not a sausage:g: , went the other day and caught 2 cod and an eel so dont blame yourself i think it was just a lousy day all round
tight ones
dave

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
youre having a laugh! we have some of the best fishing britain.:g: be thank full for wot u got!:clap3: :clap3: DEAN.
I mean compared to america or norway or australia!!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi, think i saw you doing the long walk from lavernock across st marys well bay to sully , was it about 2pm ish? anyway i went on the spit that afternoon and also not a sausage:g: , went the other day and caught 2 cod and an eel so dont blame yourself i think it was just a lousy day all round
tight ones
dave
yeah that was me i had a red top on! i saw someone fishing the spit as i was leaving the island, thats fishing though!! im out on the leah james in 2 weeks so im saving all the fish for then!! taking my spinning rod with me again, get a smoothhound on it, should be a laugh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts