World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished monknash earlier, only a few dogfish to report. The hounds can't be far off now as summer has definitley arrived. Saw a few of the those wrinkly old naturists walking hand in hand down the beach!

Apart from them I had the beach to myself. All the dogfish came on the ebb, lost something better in the surf. nothing spectacular, felt like a small ray.

All fish came on sandeel squid wrap on long and low rig at range.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Many bites? shame about the lost fish! i wouldnt mind giving the place a bash myself, but aint that walk back a tuff one! lol ive only ever fished it at night and caught whiting and lost a few congers close to the reefy bits.

But what a magic venue to fish when the surf is crunching along the shoreline!

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
What do you mean by "old"? probably 45 knowing you youngsters!:nonono: thankfully it will happen to you, & they will say "some grumpy old angler told me & my dog to f**k off from around his rod"!:wheelchai:
blueskip

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
nice session mate and alovely day to be out, were the easterlys still gusty?
we only saw one nudist yesterday , who must have been atleast 150 yrs old.:yucky: :yucky: why arent there any hot nudists?

·
Registered
693 Posts
nice session mate and alovely day to be out, were the easterlys still gusty?
we only saw one nudist yesterday , who must have been atleast 150 yrs old.:yucky: :yucky: why arent there any hot nudists?

I dunno about that:g: Saw a couple of young french girls down there a few years back, think they were from atlantic college. Done me the world of good, cos I think I blanked that day.:clap2:

·
Registered
176 Posts
I dunno about that:g: Saw a couple of young french girls down there a few years back, think they were from atlantic college. Done me the world of good, cos I think I blanked that day.:clap2:
Dont think I would have blanked if i would have seen two young naked french girls

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
By old i'm talking 60 +. I've seen better looking Bull huss!
Just got my kit off & looked in the mirror! :yucky: wont be doing any naturist fishing comps in future!:wheelchai::nono:
blueskip

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
try and get a nudist to hold up yer bass for a photo next time please :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts