World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Skippers log May 15/16 2004. Fishing from my own boat &#39;Stella a Deux&#39; over the weekend I caught 5 conger to 10lb, 5 thornbacks to 9lb, 2 cod to 8lb and too many doggies to count. I was fishing a rising tide in the Flatholm area of the Severn Estuary using squid and rag for bait. As the tide started ebbing the bites stopped. My boat is a Shetland 535. They were good days and the Sunday was nigh on perfect as the wind dropped in the evening and the sun shone down on me. I didn&#39;t want to come in. Anyone else enjoying a spot of good luck?</font>

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<font color='#000000'>we had a good weekend in the thames estuary around the river crouch loads of fish all day small whiting pouting dogs smoothounds and some bass to 3lb also put a float out and caught a dog 6 meters off the bottom nice size thats strange eh&#33;</font>

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#000000'>Yup, a doggie on a float is strange. I have caught mackerel ledgering on the bottom with sand eel before...als o strange. Thats fishin&#33;</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts