World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well me and me bro had run out yesterday. left the yatch club just after 7am and returned for 4 ish well i was hard work trying to hit the fish. Went off to some ground that has been good to us this year 3 long drifts produced just a few codling about 3lb ish. Off to wreck 3 goes over produced a 2 ling and codling nowt flash again. Off to the next haven't been there for along time conditions have to be right for us.

Well as you see in the pic the biggest cod of the day came from here about 12lb ish with a ling at the same around th 4-5lb mark. But it was caught on a bait trace on a pennel rig on mackeral took afew more fish from here slightly better fish.

Ended the day with 12 cod 4 ling 1 haddock and a pollock had a whiting about 2lb onboard nice change one that size.

Then it was time for home oops a little closer whitby than i thought 1 tank full of fuel burn't on the way home later we home in an hour and 15mins.

Davy as you can probably tell that your top our ian is wearing .

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Well done mate, Been some good reports from hartlepool, Some nice fish been caught, Hope it carrys on.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a long session out for you steve..

hope you wernt sick this time :wiggle:

:sad:
Had me morning spew must cut down on the stella the night before lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts