1 - 20 of 43 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
there is a match on kingston beach sunday 18th july
12-pegs only.....book-in 2pm at car park....fishing from 3pm til 8pm
2-hooks,any bait,c & r to s.a.s.chart.....
i have 0 peg left...so if anyone would like to join us...please send me a
pm...will be done on first come basis..lol

all the best puddle man paul.......:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
hi all,
there is a match on kingston beach sunday 18th july
12-pegs only.....book-in 2pm at car park....fishing from 3pm til 8pm
2-hooks,any bait,c & r to s.a.s.chart.....
i have 1 peg left...so if anyone would like to join us...please send me a
pm...will be done on first come basis..lol

all the best puddle man paul.......:thumbs:
whats the cost mate????

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hi Paul

Just so that you are aware the first two beaches by the new lifeboat station are used by the inshore lifeboat for launching and they use a huge tractor type contraption that takes the rib down to the water

Just thought you may want to make these two beaches out of bounds as they dont drive down slowly nor would they be impressed if filled with anglers
Looking at Sundays forecast I would imagine there will be a fair amount of boats out and about increasing the chances that the inshore boat maybe launched

Cheers Sherbert

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Paul

Just so that you are aware the first two beaches by the new lifeboat station are used by the inshore lifeboat for launching and they use a huge tractor type contraption that takes the rib down to the water

Just thought you may want to make these two beaches out of bounds as they dont drive down slowly nor would they be impressed if filled with anglers
Looking at Sundays forecast I would imagine there will be a fair amount of boats out and about increasing the chances that the inshore boat maybe launched

Cheers Sherbert
hi me old sherbert,
thanks for the info,but we won't be pegging it that far along which is why iv'e kept it to 12 pegs only!
cheers again for the info.....

puddle man paul.....

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
hi me old sherbert,
thanks for the info,but we won't be pegging it that far along which is why iv'e kept it to 12 pegs only!
cheers again for the info.....

puddle man paul.....
You better hope its not rough on sunday otherwise they'll be no room on Kingston Beach.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
You better hope its not rough on sunday otherwise they'll be no room on Kingston Beach.
Luckily the wind will drop for the weekend, otherwise you'd have anglers fishing a rover already taking up the whole beach :cc_surren

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Luckily the wind will drop for the weekend, otherwise you'd have anglers fishing a rover already taking up the whole beach :cc_surren
hopefully the weed wont be too bad on the other beaches...otherwise
it still maybe the case...lol...:sad:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there are no more pegs left.....sorry chaps!!!!:sad:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi all,
please note there has been a change in booking-in and starting times....

book-in will NOW be at 1pm
START will now be 2pm
FINNISH will now be 7pm

this is due to other matches being thrown open....and secureing the
pegs we requre...

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
hi all,
please note there has been a change in booking-in and starting times....

book-in will NOW be at 1pm
START will now be 2pm
FINNISH will now be 7pm

this is due to other matches being thrown open....and secureing the
pegs we requre...
So there will be peg wars, eh? :black_eye Should be a laugh. :fishing: What'll be a real kicker will be if as a result of this blow all the fish in the harbour move off elsewhere and KB goes back to normal form and we catch only a ittle more than sod all!:sad2:

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
So there will be peg wars, eh? :black_eye Should be a laugh. :fishing: What'll be a real kicker will be if as a result of this blow all the fish in the harbour move off elsewhere and KB goes back to normal form and we catch only a ittle more than sod all!:sad2:
Nothing new there for you then :oops:

:roll1::thumbs:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hi mark,
if you have any ideas where else we could fish...i'm all ears..lol
well and NOSE...:clap:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Harsh, Mr Bandit, very harsh. I like to think that it is bad pegs rather than bad angling that causes my match disasters...:g::blink:
and the same could be said about the bandit...lol
its the peg....not the angler....:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
and the same could be said about the bandit...lol
its the peg....not the angler....:thumbs:
Well, if the bandit gets a higher number peg than me and still thrashes me on Sunday then we'll know his dismissal of my ability was fair comment.:eek:hmy:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts