World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right guys......can we all get in the zone now and pray for some tranquil stuff.....some super tranquil stuff as my boats small and the Son is giving me grief:thumbs::g::nonono:

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
it will be calm seas forever ...after the 21st december.....................just make sure you stock up on merlot and `hen`..as i hear the lot from planet x..are a right load of [email protected] heads....so they will drink the place dry..........!! before zooooooming off back to were they came from..!!!

anyway..guru toby...i thought your `weedy` weather station..was apt to accurate predictions.....you told me there would be a storm over newhaven recently...!!! and boy was you right...!!........i got a right .....soaking....!!!!

·
Registered
25,234 Posts
Right guys......can we all get in the zone now and pray for some tranquil stuff.....some super tranquil stuff as my boats small and the Son is giving me grief:thumbs::g::nonono:
Your doing it all wrong!!! You have to be a bit crafty!!! All of us should pray for rough seas then we will be guaranteed flat calm conditions:thumbs: also you have to tell the weather gods that your working today and couldnt possibly get the boat out,this also produces flat seas!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your doing it all wrong!!! You have to be a bit crafty!!! All of us should pray for rough seas then we will be guaranteed flat calm conditions:thumbs: also you have to tell the weather gods that your working today and couldnt possibly get the boat out,this also produces flat seas!!!:thumbs:
Lol....your dead right, it was flat today, but boy did i murder the Bourbon last night or what, hangover from Hell, that will teach me not:uhuh: I had a days holiday as well.:nonono:

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Superstitious? Definitely am now. That is the last time I ever mention good weather coming!
I am going to play golf now anyway, so i dont care....anyway the tides are all wrong and i havent any cuttle too:blink:

c if that works.....shhhhh:secret:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.