World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today while I was fishing near the Nab Tower I was buzzed by a very fast and sleek-looking plane, that came back around a few times to have a good look. I couldn't read the lettering under the wing, any ideas what agency is flying these things and why a lone Trophy 2352 would be so interesting to them? There was a big black lump of something technical hanging underneath, and they looked like non-military markings.

·
Registered
467 Posts
sure customs use planes for checking for craft that look suspicous for the boats to check out! you must have been ok if they did not send the boarding party :giveup:

·
Registered
784 Posts
Today while I was fishing near the Nab Tower I was buzzed by a very fast and sleek-looking plane, that came back around a few times to have a good look. I couldn't read the lettering under the wing, any ideas what agency is flying these things and why a lone Trophy 2352 would be so interesting to them? There was a big black lump of something technical hanging underneath, and they looked like non-military markings.

[/QUOTE

for what i can see on the side of the plane it looks like RAF could poss doing map survey i could be wrong

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Apart from the crew of course?:roll1:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts