World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys................

Just a thought, is it likely that there will be whiting in the swale at Kingsferry bridge in the coming weeks and what else may be on offer at this time of the year ?
Cheers

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
There is a chance of whiting in the Swale at kingsferry, but I have never caught or witnessed any caught there. I cant see why not as they can be caught in the medway up Rochester way and thats further inland than the Swale. Pouting, flounders the odd small bass. Someone else might come along and tell you more.

G

·
wasting your time fishing for whiting at the bridge when a further few miles along the road there are plenty of places to fish for them.

i have had the odd whiting near there though.

·
Registered
250 Posts
my m8 fished gillingham pier last night and had some big whiting to a pound or more and lost a bass as he was about to handline it in.he reckoned it was maybe 6pound and his brother in law confirmed it(he packed up after that .pig sick)bait was commons and squid

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
maybe he should ask santa for a drop net. unlucky. hearing alot of reports of lost fish on here lately. if ur gonna fish anywhere with a wall then just take a drop net. storm make one that they sell on ebay,its about £8.

·
Registered
6,672 Posts
my m8 fished gillingham pier last night and had some big whiting to a pound or more and lost a bass as he was about to handline it in.he reckoned it was maybe 6pound and his brother in law confirmed it(he packed up after that .pig sick)bait was commons and squid
nice to hear about the bass, why did he not walk it to the steps

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.