World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Swansea Bay today as the weather forecasters got it wrong with the wind speed, slightly too much for my strikeliner. Never mind once the wind dropped a bit I could venture out a bit further and ended up with 3 Starry Smooth hounds biggest 8lb and 2 bass about 1.5 lb and a shedfull of dogfish. Suprisingly bass and smoothounds fell to really mancky ragworm that was fit for the bin.
Even ended with sun burn.

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
CHOPPY, u wanna try st annes head in a force 6.:clap2: well done on the smoothies, fancy some of them myself.:g:
Only people a few ounces short of a pound, or Swansea Jacks, fish St Annes Head in a force 6!:g:
Great Escape, Steven Wood, Andy 91790 (or whatever), say no more!:whistling: still waiting for the numbers of that inshore wreck/mussel bed!:nonono: dont sink before you send them!:giveup:
blueskip

·
Registered
960 Posts
Only people a few ounces short of a pound, or Swansea Jacks, fish St Annes Head in a force 6!:g:
Great Escape, Steven Wood, Andy 91790 (or whatever), say no more!:whistling: still waiting for the numbers of that inshore wreck/mussel bed!:nonono: dont sink before you send them!:giveup:
blueskip
Which inshore wreck?:g:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Great Escape, Steven Wood, Andy 91790 (or whatever), say no more!:whistling:

ey,i resemble that remark:bicycle: :bicycle: :icecream:

G

·
blueskip
slow with that wreck numbers in he.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts