World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Fished the above 1hr before low and 3hrs up, thought id do something different on the bay to see what it was like.

Turned out to be not good so wont be doing that for a while lol. any way 1st cast I produced a small monk fish witch I have never caught before and was surprised to see one on in the bay, so one down on a nice species.

Roll on the week to put some better fishing in.

Attachments

·
Registered
766 Posts
Hi mate I could be wrong but that looks like an angler fish,thought they lived in deep water,another interesting catch,well done.

Cheers

John

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi guys. You prob rite guys. Put monk fish as never caught one and looks like one. So any info is good. It was on worm in low water. And if an angle fish never had one off them eather lol. Thxs guys.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hi all, Fished the above 1hr before low and 3hrs up, thought id do something different on the bay to see what it was like.

Turned out to be not good so wont be doing that for a while lol. any way 1st cast I produced a small monk fish witch I have never caught before and was surprised to see one on in the bay, so one down on a nice species.

Roll on the week to put some better fishing in.
its an angler fish, very nice fish to eat well done

1 - 9 of 9 Posts