World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the above last nite after my blank on the comp on the bay on Sunday, had to redeam my self. Lol.
Use one rod and a 3 hook boom rig. With lug. Done 2 half up and half hour out. Soon as water was round bank bait was in. Slow start this time 15mins and no bite. So rebaited and from then on in fish a cast 1st was a flattie over 1lb,nxt was a codling nice size 30cm. 2 schollies small. And then batersy dogs home must have opended up. And must have had 15 doggies in all. Biggest was 59 cm. Could have done good in comp if I had that sunday,lol.
But just goes to show the dif in day and nite fishing. The sea was dead carm too not much wind.
Till nxt time.

G

·
That must have been you I saw crossing the road toward the beach last night, I was on my way home after a session on the mullet.
Good session for you there.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
You are good on your night and on your home spot, lol, Well done for a good mixed bag of fish there! I fished the pier yesterday and had same old pin whiting and pouting, getting fed up with them now! Night session is due now! Khan

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Only can do my spot Khan as van is knackerd. Want to get down genith soon for some good sessions like last year mate.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Good session there........a big difference between the night and day it seems. well done on getting that blank out of your system.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts