World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the bay tuesday morning. got stuck behind every slow moving thing on the roads so didn't make the lock i wanted. went out to the swigg and sat there for a few hours catching pouting, yting and the usual doggies.
weather was a bit lumpy to start with, but calmed righ down and when the sun came up was really warm.
not a brilliant day catch wise, but very enjoyable to be on the water in good weather this time of year

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Fished the bay tuesday morning. got stuck behind every slow moving thing on the roads so didn't make the lock i wanted. went out to the swigg and sat there for a few hours catching pouting, yting and the usual doggies.
weather was a bit lumpy to start with, but calmed righ down and when the sun came up was really warm.
not a brilliant day catch wise, but very enjoyable to be on the water in good weather this time of year
we out today mate make a trip to the knoll starting to produce:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Heard yesterday that they were catching cod on feathers off Oxwich point

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
hi steve, thats where i was going to go. will head down there starting next week
What day you thinking of going down Sabretooth, I am looking to do a maiden trip with the recently upgraded "Cleavage", St Christophers sounds a perfect venue for the trip.
blueskip

1 - 6 of 6 Posts